Week 13 Reading Notes: The Arrival of the Dragon

The Arrival of the Dragon
Bibliography: Beowulf unit. Story source: The Story of Beowulf by Strafford Riggs with illustrations by Henry Pitz (1933).Link to Story

I think that if I was to retell this story I would completely disregard everything. Like I have said before I am not a fan of any of the stories in this unit. They are not interesting to me and I find it hard to be creative about them. I think that I would write a story about the Beowulf and the Dragon. There was a show on MTV about a teenage werewolf so it would be kind of cool to write a story about two creatures a dragon and a wolf who were humans most of the time but had the ability to change into a werewolf or dragon. I would just write about a time where their human emotions were set off and they turned into their alter egos. After that happen they had people who were trying to hunt them down. 




Comments

  1. Hi Alanna, just a quick note: I am not sure why you carried on with Part B of the unit if you did not find anything you liked in it (?)... but if you did not like anything, that's okay: just don't use it for any storytelling in class. You have reading notes from other weeks you can use instead; just making up a story at random won't work. The idea is to learn the material in this class by retelling it in your own words, so you can find another unit with stories you liked. If you didn't like any of these stories, then don't use them; use others! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me... Alanna Curry!!

Week 7 Story