Week 12 Review: Cat Memes

Review

This week my favorite announcement was made on Wednesday, November 8th. I really liked the growth mindset cat meme. I think that the meme "obstacles will teach you to leap higher" is very powerful because instead of having obstacles get you down we should use them as encouragement to do better next time. In life we are always going to have obstacles but it is how we deal with them that says a lot about our character. I have included an image of another cat meme that I really like. I think the meme I included is really relocatable to the obstacles image because we have to push ourselves to leap higher and get out of our comfort zones. 

Image result for cat meme growth mindset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Me... Alanna Curry!!

Week 7 Story